The Feldman Automotive Children’s Miracle Celebrity Invitational raised more than $1 million for Corewell Health’s Beaumont Children’s and the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation.
We raise philanthropic support to fund capital projects, innovative technologies, medical research, educational programs, wellness efforts and other services that directly benefit patient care
WHAT WE DO
A separate 501(c)3 fundraising arm, the Corewell Health Foundation – Southeast Michigan raises philanthropic support to fund capital projects, innovative technologies, medical research, educational programs, wellness efforts and other services that directly benefit patient care. With generous donor support, the Foundation helps the nonprofit Corewell Health in Southeast Michigan meet its mission to improve health, instill humanity and inspire hope.
Corewell Health in Southeast Michigan (formerly Beaumont Health) comprises eight hospitals and 155 outpatient sites with nearly 5,000 affiliated physicians, 1,800 advanced practice providers, 9,000 nurses and 2,000 volunteers across southeastern Michigan. Our commitment to patient- and family-centered care contributes to the health and well-being of residents throughout the community and beyond.
Our children’s hospital provides comprehensive children’s health care services, including inpatient care, emergency medicine, rehabilitation, and specialty programs such as the Center for Exceptional Families. It is the only Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals affiliate in Southeast Michigan.
Corewell Health in Southeast Michigan is the exclusive clinical teaching site for the Oakland University William Beaumont School of Medicine. Students from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine and the Wayne State University School of Medicine also train at our hospitals.
HOW YOU CAN HELP
DONATE: Philanthropy is key to exceptional care at Corewell Health. Charitable dollars fund new facilities, innovative equipment and programs that directly benefit patients and families. Donations stay local and may be designated to a specific initiative, location or community. Donating is easy at beaumont.org/giving.
YOUR SUPPORT: Donors to the Corewell Health Foundation – Southeast Michigan provide:
- Leadership gifts
- Planned gifts
- Gifts to honor loved ones
- Corporate partnerships
- Special event sponsorships
JOIN US: Major community fundraising events offer an opportunity for you to get involved.
- Four signature golf tournaments: Grosse Pointe Golf Classic on June 5, Women’s Health Care Classic on June 12, Drive for Life Invitational on July 10, and The Feldman Automotive Children’s Miracle Celebrity Invitational on Aug. 28
- Social Events: William Beaumont Society Gala Fall 2023, Corewell Health Dearborn 70th Anniversary Celebration on Dec. 8
- For a listing of all events visit beaumont.org/giving/events.
EVENTS & FUNDRAISING
- The 2022 Feldman Automotive Children’s Miracle Celebrity Invitational raised more than $1 million for Corewell Health’s Beaumont Children’s and the Mark Wahlberg Youth Foundation.
- 104.3 WOMC Turn Up the Miracles Radiothon in 2022 raised more than $500,000 for Corewell Health’s Beaumont Children’s, the only Children’s Miracle Network hospital in Southeast Michigan.
- Benjamin Schwartz, M.D., President, Corewell Health East
- Margaret Cooney Casey, Chief Development Officer, Corewell Health East and President, Corewell Health Foundation – Southeast Michigan Corewell Health East Board of Directors
- Christopher Blake, Chairperson
- Abed Asfour, M.D., Co-Vice Chairperson
- Robert Welsh, M.D., Co-Vice Chairperson
- Tina Freese Decker
- Ashok B. Jain, M.D.
- Linda Little, R.N.
- Mona Makki
- Faye Nelson
- John Nemes
- Warren Rose
- Benjamin Schwartz, M.D.
- Anthony Stallion, M.D.
- Praveen Thadani
- Robert Williams, M.D.
Corewell Health Foundation – Southeast Michigan Board of Directors
- Warren Rose, Chairperson
- Laurie Cunnington, Vice Chairperson
- Neelam Kumar, M.D. Vice Chairperson
- Stuart Blanck
- Donald Conn, M.D.
- Matthew Denenberg, M.D.
- Geoffrey Hockman
- Mary Kosch
- Lisa Phillips
- Robert Rosowski
- Edward Russell, III
- Karen Wilson Smithbauer
- Howard Wolpin